~ In case you might needs these. I am not saying that your garage is messy, but mine is so these might be just as helpful to you ~
In case you want to actually park your car in there. posted on Sept. 21, 2016, at 5:38 a.m.
Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed
1. This sturdy overhead storage system designed to fit snugly above a raised garage door will get goods up off the floor.
Stash stuff you don’t use on the reg above with this heavy-duty unit that can hold up to 500 lbs.
Get it from Hayneedle for $116.16 to $219.99. / Available in 2 platform sizes and 3 heights.
2. This pulley system will keep bikes from being mangled by parking cars.
The system can lift bikes as heavy as 100 lbs. and as high as 12 ft., and has a safety locking mechanism to prevent accidents.
Get it from Amazon for $30.99.
3. This 3-pack of bungee cords will let you let you wind up extension cords and hang them from the ceiling.
Each bungee cord and nylon hook can hold up to 100 ft. of cord or hose that weighs in as much as 50 lbs.
Get it from Amazon for $15.97.
4. This hoist and lift storage system gives kayaks and canoes a ceiling-adjacent parking spot.
The lift works on sporting equipment up to 120 lbs. and you can operate it solo.
Get it from Amazon for $29.01.
5. This folding tire loft will hold spares or large storage bins.
The fully adjustable rack can hold a hefty 300 lbs. and makes good use of tall walls.
Get it from Hayneedle for $43.99.
6. This paper towel holder will keep a new roll fresh and clean.
Buy another holder and mount them on the ceiling to keep rolls of paper towels and contractor-grade garbage bags pristine for even-easier cleanup.
Get it from simplehuman for $26.
This holder has a powerful grip base and can take on as many as 6 rod combos on a wall, (or as a customer reviewed), on the garage ceiling.
Get it from Cabela’s for $19.99.
Charlotte Gomez / BuzzFeed
The steel rack’s adjustable arms are padded to protect your board’s finish and can hold both short and long boards.
Get it from Store Your Board for $69.95.
9. This ski and snowboard rack will file away your family’s snow bunny goods.
The lifetime warranty-protected rack can hold snowshoes, 4 snowboards, and 3 pairs of skis at a time.
Get it from Wayfair for $79.99.
10. This ladder and wheelbarrow hook will safely keep supersize work tools out of the way.
The streamlined hook keeps bulky items secured safely against the wall without taking up much real estate.
Get it at The Container Store for $7.99.
Its 20-gauge steel construction out-performs standard hardboard pegboard material, and has slots and holes for arranging the kit’s 20 hooks of different sizes.
Get it from The Home Depot for $44.62.
12. This coat rack will be the perfect place for hats, gloves, jackets, and other heavy-duty gear.
Mount it near the interior garage door so you’ll easily track down your gloves and coat before you go outside to rake the leaves.
Get it from Amazon for $14.98.
13. This deep wall hook can handle a coiled-up garden hose or extension cord.
Its coated steel is resistant to chips and rubberized grips keep whatever you store here in place.
Get it from Hayneedle for $12.46.
Removable hooks make this unit customizable for changing organizing needs.
Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $24.99.
15. This stainless-steel work shelf can hang solo or with friends to hold coffee cups, soap, and more essentials.
Raised shelf edges up top prevent items from toppling over and curved edges below prevent painful bumps.
Get it from Brookstone for $55.99.
16. This foldable step stool makes lofty storage shelves easily accessible.
The lightweight, foldable model is easy to stash and can support up to 225 lbs.
Get it from The Container Store for $29.99.
The catchall makes balls easy to spot and prevents them from rolling under cars.
Get it from Brookstone for $69.99.
18. This handy golf equipment shelf can serve as your personal garage caddy off the green.
It’ll hold as many as 2 golf bags and has a top shelf perfect for loose golf balls. Keep it level on an uneven garage floor with adjustable feet.
Get it from Wayfair for $52.99.
Mount them above a workbench or close to where you expect to tackle a bunch of projects.
Get the set of 3 from Northern Tool for $15.99.
20. This rolling tool tower will take care of your long-handled tools that track in dirt.
As many as 40 rakes, brooms, shovels, and more will stay put with its clips and curved tubing.
Get it from Joss & Main for $47.95.
21. This plastic, lockable freestanding cabinet is a good spot to stash dangerous chemicals and cleaners away from kids and pets.
It has adjustable shelves, won’t rust, and can hold the stuff that won’t fit on a pegboard or hook.
Get it from Lowe’s for $79.
22. This open-shelving unit can carry the weight of packed containers and bulky items.
It can be assembled in minutes and the adjustable shelves can hold a staggering 600 lbs. each.
Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $147.99.
The 70-quart bin has a recessed lid for stacking and secure latches to keep contents where you want them.
Get a 4-pack from Amazon for $35.99.
The cabinet makes space for tasks without hogging garage space. Inside, mini peg boards on the doors and an adjustable shelf leave room for lots of stashing options.
Get it from The Home Depot for $179.
25. This clear 60-drawer organizer will help you track down the perfect size screw, washer, or bolt.
Keep this organizer on a work surface or mounted on the wall near tools for workshop projects. It just may save you a trip to the hardware store in pursuit of the right fastener for a project.
Get it from ACE Hardware for $26.99.
26. This slide-out storage tower will fit snugly in odd spaces beside tool benches.
The plastic unit is easy to wipe down and perfect for oddball stuff like like a tool belt or hat.
Get it from Bed Bath & Beyond for $29.99.
27. This equipment mat will tell you exactly where to park the lawnmower.
It can hold as much as 4x its weight in moisture and will protect your garage floor from snow blower drips and other outdoor equipment. Remember, every precious inch of floor space counts!
Get it from Wayfair for $58.99.