Skip to content
From Buzzfeed 2/11/16
1. This looks like just another one of those average storage barn places.
It’s a custom-built house in San Antonio, Texas made by Morton Buildings. They specialize in making these giant, hangar type properties.
2. This is a three bedroom, three bathroom house in Newport, Oregon.
On the inside, it’s like a medieval castle.
And the best part —-> The bedroom.
You can purchase it, stained-glass and all, for the low price of $399,000.
3. This crappy looking place is in the French quarter of New Orleans.
Except it’s actually nice as hell.
You can buy this guy for a cool $1,160,000.
And it even comes with this backyard.
4. This one’s a little different. It’s in Toronto.
Go inside and you’ll realize almost immediately…
… that you’ve gone back in time.
The house has been left unchanged since the 1960s.
The woman who owns the house is 97 years old and has left it in “pristine” condition.
I mean, look at this bar and wood paneling.
It was on the market for $699,000.
5. This next one is in Upstate New York and perfect for a zombie apocalypse.
… but there’s something else…
… and you’re into your own personal underground home.
Wait out the zombie apocalypse in comfort for $1,760,000.
6. Here’s another one in the UK.
It has a normal backyard.
Thing is: IT’S ALL PURPLE.
So you better like purple.
And guess what? Someone actually bought this house for £400,000.
7. This one’s a fine looking house.
It has a basic living room…
… and basic bedroom. Nothing fishy here.
But what’s that back there?!
Oh, nothing. It’s just YOUR OWN PRIVATE PUB.
This house has a private pub in the backyard.
It’s a totally real, functioning pub. This sold for £249,950.
I’ll spare the dramatics, this apartment is straight up untouched since the 1970s.
Like, look at that wallpaper!
And whatever is happening in here.
This one is for sale for only $168,724!
9. Lastly, this house in Oxford looks legit. It was for rent for £2,250 per month.
It has a nice little living room…
… a quaint little dining area…
… and a totally fine kitchen.
There’s also a giant shark sticking out of the building.